- ½ cuphulled hemp seeds (80 g)
- 3 cupswater (710 ml)
- ½ tspvanilla extract(optional)
- 1 tbspmaple syrup (optional), or2Deglet Nour dates or1Medjool date (pitted)
- Place all the ingredients in a powerful blender and blend until smooth. Add more water if the milk is too thick for you.
- Try the hemp milk and add more vanilla extract or sweetener if needed.
- You can strain the milk using a nut milk bag, a napkin, or any thin piece of cloth, but I don’t think it’s necessary.
- Add it to yourvegan protein shakeor serve it as a snack with somevegan donuts,vegan French toast, or your favorite recipes!
- Keep it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Add more or less water depending on how thick you want your hemp milk to be.
- Feel free to use any kind of sweetener. Add more or less of it depending on how sweet you like your milk.
- Customize it with any ingredients you want, like a pinch of salt, some cocoa powder, cinnamon, or turmeric powder, among others.
- 服务之前享受热或冷,摇匀for best results.
- Nutritional info has been calculated with 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract and 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Serving Size:120 ml
- Sugar:2 g
- Sodium:4 mg
- Fat:6.5 g
- Saturated Fat:0.4 g
- Carbohydrates:3.2 g
- Fiber:0.5 g
- Protein:4.7 g