Learn how to make bok choy to enjoy this delicious and nutritious veggie,Asian-style.It's a simple recipe,made with 7 manbetx英雄联盟ingredients.
I tried bok choy for the first time when I was living in Germany,and I loved it so much.Unfortunately,it's not available at most supermarkets in my country,所以我不常吃，but when I do,这道菜是我的拿手好菜。
Bok choy is (aka pak choi or pok choi) is a type of Chinese cabbage,which is popular in some Asian countries.People usually steam or blanch it and then add some condiments or even sautée it with some oil and other manbetx英雄联盟ingredients.
我喜欢不加油的白菜，因为它的味道仍然很美味，而且这样配方的脂肪含量更低，but it's up to you.Feel free to sautée the bok choy in some oil or just add a little bit of oil (sesame oil works great) to the marinade.
If you can't find bok choy in your area,don't worry!Just use any other veggie instead,like spinach,Swiss chard or even kale.I'm sure you're going to enjoy this recipe anyways.
looking for more Asian-style 万博电竞投注recipes??
你做这个食谱了吗？请在下面留言，分享它，rate it or tag a picture @simpleveganblog on Instagram and hashtag it#simpleveganblog.We'd love to see what you cook!!Print
- 1 pound bok choy (450 g)
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tsp tamari or soy sauce
- Sesame seeds,装饰用的
- Wash the bok choy. Trim the ends,then slice each bok choy in half lengthwise,或者如果它们很大，cut into quarters.
- Steam the bok choy for 2-3 minutes.The cooking time may vary depending on your taste.I prefer my bok choy"艾登(not too hard,not too soft).
- Add the steamed bok choy to a large mixing bowl and let it cool down a little bit.
- Add the rest of the manbetx英雄联盟ingredients (except the sesame seeds) and stir with your hands until well combined.
- Serve immediately with some sesame seeds on top.This dish can be eaten cold or hot,I prefer it hot though.把剩菜放在冰箱的密封容器里2-3天。
- If you can't find bok choy in your area,use other veggies like spinach,Swiss chard or kale instead.
- Maple syrup is optional,but it will make your bok choy taste better.Any sweetener is okay.
- Any type of miso paste will do.
- If you don't eat soy,steam the bok choy,然后用大蒜和油炒熟，加入盐，或添加tahiniand some salt,instead of the miso paste and the tamari or soy sauce.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 84
- Sugar： 9.3 g
- Sodium: 637 mg
- 脂肪： 1.4克
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.3 g
- 纤维： 2.9克
- 蛋白质： 5.1 g